The mobile commerce market is set to pass $1 trillion by 2015, yet only 25% of brands have a mobile marketing strategy. With this tension in the backdrop, Mobile Commerce World 2013 promises to be an important, fascinating event, as some of the industry’s biggest and most successful companies will discuss the process of going mobile.
A Few Facts on Mobile Commerce
- Wireless data traffic is expected to grow at 66% annually between 2013-2018
- Worldwide revenue from digital content stores are expected to grow 5x from $38b to $200b between 2013-2018
- Today, 15% of global physical goods are purchased via mobile
- The worldwide mobile-device economy will hit $1 trillion by 2015.
- Only 25% of companies brands have mobile marketing strategies
Whoever you are, your target market is switching to mobile. You may want a mobile app, you may want a mobile website, or both, but either way – building it with templates from UI Palette will save you time, plain and simple.
Rather than making making every graphic from scratch yourself (or hiring someone to do this), you can download your graphic assets right here at iOS Palette, already made, and ready for use. This enormous amount of time saved is immensely valuable to the busy, hardworking developers and designers who must balance entrepreneurship, a mobile marketing strategy, mobile app development, and often, a day job!
UI Palette is the “Done” button for your mobile design project.
The infographic below shows how mobile is surpassing “traditional” PC commerce:
(click to zoom)